hye dears, hari nie nad nak share sikit on DIY, i found out this DIY kat this blog and comel giler.. boleh di gunakan for your solemnization card or wedding card or special wedding card.. cara buat pun senang jer, and why that envelope tu comel, coz envolope tu from doily paper and envelope tu jadi cam nie
hehe comel kan... so jum kiter belajar camne nak buat.
- 9 inch square doilies
- Vellum/tracing paper
- Craft Adhesive Spray
- Art Card
- Cutter/double-sided tape/cutting mat/ ruler
cara membuat pula... (jum layan gambar)
1. Create a template for the tracing paper/vellum. I used my old drawing block as the template. After a few attempts to get the right template, I am satisfied with my crisp looking template!
2. Trace the template into the tracing paper and use cutter to cut it. But for the folded side in the middle, use the blunt edge of the cutter to give a folding mark.
3. Spray the tracing paper with the Adhesive Spray. Don’t forget to put newspaper to cover the surrounding area. Leave it for 15 secs. Carefully stick it to the doilies, make sure it fits perfectly.
4. Fold the doilies to follow the tracing paper’s structure. Secure the inside of the envelope with double-sided tape. Voila! Beautifully hand-crafted envelope.
and tadaaaa. dah siap.. hehehe
so jum kiter try.. dapat buat sikit pun jadi la.. hehehe selamat mencuba...